Not too much to update except that we'd been going back and forth over email with our SR trying to get information about next steps of the building process. She got back to us today and explained that the RH team normally meet on Thursday mornings where they discuss pre-starts. Apparently, our home is potentially a prestart for next week, depending on permits. RH has everything ready to roll, except they are waiting on the county to send the permits back so that construction can start. We are supposedly still on track for a May delivery. Once they get word that they can start construction our SR will contact us about a pre-construction meeting. Looking forward to moving forward!!